In addition to the topics discussed here, please see our Usenet Newsgroups Downloading Guide.
- Discontinued TechSono Products
- Files Not Being Saved
- How to Register TechSono Software
- Usenet Port & SSL Settings
- Usenet Server Connection Problems
To Send us Email, Read This First!
- We answer email promptly. If you don’t hear from us within 24 hours, please re-send your email and give us an alternative email address to reply to. Any mail server can become clogged with spam at any moment, and email is no longer a reliable means of communication. If you are not getting a reply, it is because there is a problem with your email box.
- Tell us who you are. Please give us sufficient information to identify you in our customer database.
- Tell us what program you are talking about. We have many products and we usually can’t answer questions until you tell us this.
- Tell us what the problem is. If you just say: “It don’t work,” that doesn’t give us any clues to work with.
Check Your Spam Folder!
If your email program puts our mail into your spam folder, we have no way of contacting you. This happens all the time. Most people think they can ignore the mail that goes into their spam folder, but that is not the case. Spam filters are not perfect, and if you don’t look through your spam folder, you will miss important email.
The support email address is: email@example.com