The Newsgroup NZB Downloader
Version 4.0.0 Upgrade Instructions
- Version 4.0.0 will modify your SuperNZB.sdb database file so that it can store your SSL settings.
The modification is backward compatible, so if you want to revert to an older version of SuperNZB,
there won't be a problem. However, if you want to be extra cautious, you can make a back-up copy of the database file.
To do that on the Mac, just open your SuperNZB folder and make a copy of SuperNZB.sdb. On Windows, start up SuperNZB,
go onto the "Help" menu, then to "Open App Data Folder" and make a copy of SuperNZB.sdb. That is the file you would
want to restore if something were to go wrong.
- Windows: Download the installer from the home page, and run it.
- Mac: Download the DMG file from the home page and replace your existing
SuperNZB app with the new one. The RAR and PAR apps are the same.
- Start up SuperNZB, go onto the "Help" menu, then to "About SuperNZB" and you should see "v4.0.0" there.
- Go onto the "Setup" menu, then to "Servers" and you will see the new SSL controls. Click the "Help" button
for an explanation.